We’re excited to announce that Caspio is now listed on the Amazon Web Services Marketplace. As a certified AWS Technology Partner, Caspio’s Platform-as-a-Service runs on AWS infrastructure offering the full value and scale of Amazon’s industry-leading cloud services, while minimizing the technical complexities.
Because Caspio is designed with non-developers in mind, any tech-savvy business professionals can create and operate their own cloud applications using Caspio’s intuitive point-and-click platform — all without having to learn programming or manage complex cloud infrastructures.
Caspio also offers the following capabilities to complement or expand your online database applications using Amazon technology:
- Embed Database Apps on Amazon S3: If you’re using Amazon’s S3 services to deliver static content, Caspio allows you to easily embed database applications such as dynamic web forms and interactive reports on your static site.
- Integrate Caspio Data with Amazon: Caspio’s DataHub feature enables you to automate data movement between your Caspio database and Amazon S3 repositories. You can schedule automatic data export or import tasks with ease using a simple step-by-step wizard.
- Serve Files on Amazon’s CDN: Using Caspio’s FileStor feature, your application files can be served across Amazon’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) for fast performance and free data transfer.
- Choose from Several Global Data Centers: We operate the Caspio platform on several data centers around the globe. You can select the data center that is closest to your users for optimal performance.
- Tap into our AWS Expertise: Being an AWS partner, Caspio has extensive in-house experience to help you migrate your projects or implement deeper integrations between Caspio and Amazon’s services.
If you have a particular project you’d like to discuss, request a project consultation to speak with a product expert.
We encourage Caspio customers who also use AWS to share your experiences with the community by leaving a review on the AWS Marketplace.