Online product listings are a great opportunity to attract more leads, with 55% of the world’s internet users expected to purchase products online in 2017. Regardless of the industry – retail, automotive, manufacturing, technology, etc. – businesses must provide an intuitive online product search and storefront to compete for this audience.
One such example is used car listings, where web visitors expect sophisticated search and filtering tools to quickly find the exact vehicle they seek. Caspio recently released a new app template for Used Car Listings to make it easy to publish a database-driven product listing on any website. The search interface provides cascading fields to automatically filter options based on the previous selection (for example, car make and model).
This app template is free with any Caspio account to use “as is”, or customize based on your exact requirements. Caspio’s point-and click tools allow you to adapt the template to your particular business or industry without too much heavy lifting. You can quickly change the underlying data and fields to create an entirely different type of product listing altogether.
- Public users can search for product listings using specific filtering criteria
- Administrators can easily add new products and update existing listings
- Seamlessly embed the product listings on any website, CMS system, or blog
- Supports unlimited products and users
The app template can be further extended with more functionality:
- Customize or add new fields to display additional product details
- Display an interactive map on the product details page
- Allow users to filter and sort results based on proximity
Transform your business today.
Learn how you can drive your business to digital transformation success with low-code at Caspio’s Roadshow and Training Boot Camp events.