With the high cost of home ownership, the rental property market is on the rise with projected revenues of $46.54 billion in 2017. In order to compete in rental property market, businesses must embrace web technologies since prospective renters expect to find all the property information online.
Caspio recently released a new Rental Property Listing app template to make it easy to publish a database-driven property listing on any website. Public users can search, filter, and view property listing details, while agents can manage all listings using a centralized online database.
- Property listings include rental details, photo gallery, and agent’s contact information
- Public users can search for rental properties based on a range of criteria
- Agents have a separate password-protected interface for managing listings
- Supports unlimited agents and thousands of properties
The app template can be further extended with more functionality:
- Customize or add new fields to display additional rental information
- Display an interactive map on the property details page
- Allow users to filter and sort results based on proximity
- Enable automatic emails whenever users submit an inquiry
- For additional capabilities, request Caspio’s Real Estate Listings template
This ready-made template is free to use with any account, including Caspio’s free online database. Use the template “as is”, or customize based on your exact requirements.