Online classified ad sites such as Craigslist are popular marketplaces for pretty much any type of item, service or job you can think of. But as a result, these sites are often overcrowded with irrelevant, low-quality or unprofessional postings.
If you have a website that is focused on a particular geography, market or community, you may need a more effective way to sell directly to your audience, or perhaps your users would like the ability to buy and sell items directly from each other.
However, getting a classified ads application up-and-running on your website is no easy task. You might consider having it developed from scratch or try customizing existing software – neither of which is cost-effective or straightforward.
Caspio’s free Classified Ads app template provides a quick-and-easy way to launch online classifieds without any coding or integration. The app template can be customized based on your exact needs and embeds seamlessly on any website, blog, content management system, or Facebook page.
- Complete user management system for admins, sellers and buyers
- Users can submit ads, attach images, and update their own user profile
- Ads can be filtered by customizable categories and sub-categories
- Includes an admin interface to approve or decline new ad submissions
The app can be further extended with more functionality:
- Allow users to search based on the distance from their address or ZIP code
- Automatic ad expiration after a certain number of days
- Integrate with payment processing or bidding systems using Caspio’s Professional Services
Transform your business today.
Learn how you can drive your business to digital transformation success with low-code at Caspio’s Roadshow and Training Boot Camp events.