The latest app in our gallery is the Knowledge Base. It helps you keep your organization’s important information in one centralized place. Its key features are:
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited articles, documents and images
- User level permissions
- Highly customizable
The Knowledge Base is a specialized database app that allows articles, documents and images to be collected, organized, published, searched and commented. Typical use cases are:
- Help desk articles
- Training documents and tutorials
- Legal agreements and documents
- Employee handbook and HR materials
- Frequently asked questions
Our Knowledge Base allows for three types of users: regular users, contributors or administrators. Regular users can search, view and comment on articles. Contributors can create new articles and upload files. Administrators approve contributed articles, mange existing documents, and manage other users.
Watch the video to see how it works:
As with any app built on the Caspio platform, the Knowledge Base can be customized to meet your exact needs. Here are some customization ideas:
- Add or customize fields and screens
- Add new interfaces for password-protected users or the general public
- Localize to any of the 10 pre-loaded languages (or add your own)
- Change colors and styling of the app
Most customizations require no coding since our point-and-click wizards guide you through the process.
Visit the App Gallery to log into an interactive demo and request this app.
Are there other applications you would like to see listed in our gallery? Tell us by leaving a comment below.
Take your digital business to the next level.
Learn to create custom business applications and reports with little to no coding at Caspio’s free Roadshow and Training Boot Camp.