We are excited to announce the release of Caspio 10.0 for all new and existing customers. This version improves the performance of Caspio applications with the introduction of a new asynchronous DataPage deployment method, as well as enhancements to Triggered Actions and REST API.
Asynchronous DataPage Deployment
The new deployment method renders DataPages asynchronously and reduces the load time of your web pages — especially if you have multiple DataPages deployed on the same page.
All DataPages created or edited after the Caspio 10.0 release will automatically use the new asynchronous deployment method. For older DataPages, you can continue to use the previous deployment code or enable this new capability.
Triggered Actions Enhancements
We have improved the usability of Triggered Actions with several updates:
- To make conditional statements easier, IF-THEN blocks are now pre-filled with sample Logic and Action blocks.
- You can now enable or disable Triggered Actions while you are editing it.
- Resetting a Triggered Action now reverts the changes to the last saved version, rather than the version initially opened.
- Properties of Triggered Actions now show all the referenced tables.
- Properties of Tables have now show all the associated Triggered Actions.
REST API Enhancements
Caspio’s REST API has also been improved with additional functionality:
- List Data Types are now supported so you can control the values of List Data Types in columns.
- New paging parameters are available to return data rows according to the requested size.
- File upload and download are now supported utilizing the Files section under All Assets.
Be sure to read the release notes for more information about this upgrade.