When it comes to organizing and prioritizing tasks, a simple to-do list can be an indispensable tool for managers. It allows them to manage team responsibilities efficiently – from overseeing day-to-day tasks to effectively delivering projects to completion. A recent report published by the American Psychological Association reveals that a team can accomplish more tasks when the manager keeps track of employees’ progress.
Caspio recently released a free Team To-Do List app template to make it easy for managers to create and delegate tasks, document requirements, track progress, and stay updated on the latest status using a centralized database. Employees get immediate clarity from their manager so they can execute based on their manager’s expectations.
- Seamlessly embed the to-do list app on any website, CMS, or intranet
- Update status, add comments, and track the time spent on each task
- Easily add new or update existing tasks with the click of a button
- Supports unlimited users, projects, and tasks
The app template can be further extended with more functionality:
- Allow employees to create or reassign their own tasks
- Display charts for data visualization
- Enable automatic emails whenever tasks are assigned or updated
This ready-made template is free with any Caspio account to use “as is”, or customize based on your exact requirements.