We are pleased to announce the release of the Caspio GovCloud Edition – a new edition of the Caspio platform that helps U.S. government agencies meet the regulatory and compliance requirements mandated by the federal government. Read the full announcement.
The Caspio GovCloud edition is designed for U.S. government agencies, contractors, and partners, but is available to any organization looking to meet federal regulations such as FIPS 140-2, a security standard that specifies the requirements for cryptographic modules protecting sensitive information. This edition is hosted entirely on AWS GovCloud and is physically and logically accessible only by personnel in the United States.
With over 15 years serving the public sector, Caspio works with government customers to manage heavily regulated data in the cloud while remaining compliant with federal requirements.
Today, over 100 U.S. government agencies rely on Caspio’s low-code application platform to:
- Centralize data management within a secure and compliant environment
- Replace legacy systems with modern cloud solutions
- Improve productivity by automating administrative processes
- Enhance citizen services with community-focused applications
- Cut application development time by a factor of 10
- Reduce reliance on IT, contractors, and consultants
Learn more about the GovCloud Edition and Caspio’s other Enterprise offerings.
The GovCloud Edition is available now to all new and existing customers. Contact us for details.
Turn your ideas into powerful business applications.
Create cloud database apps with little to no coding and bring your ideas to life with Caspio.