We are excited to announce the immediate availability of the Caspio EU Compliance Edition — a new edition of the Caspio platform designed to help European customers maintain compliance with local data protection and privacy regulations.
In addition to supporting the new EU General Data Protection Regulation enacted last month, the EU Compliance Edition offers additional security and infrastructure capabilities above and beyond Caspio’s standard EU offering.
Unique Capabilities of the EU Compliance Edition:
- Entirely EU-Based – The EU Compliance Edition and its disaster recovery site are both entirely hosted and operated from AWS datacenters in Ireland and Germany.
- Data Encryption at Rest and in Transfer – All data is encrypted at rest and in transfer, with no opportunity to access data or applications in a non-encrypted manner.
- Audit Logs – All access to data (create, read, update, and delete) is logged on a separate environment outside the account and is archived for three years.
- Dedicated Infrastructure – Caspio’s EU Compliance site is operated on security-hardened, high-availability infrastructure separate from the standard accounts.
- Data Backup, Retention and Disaster Recovery – Caspio maintains physical, operational and contingency procedures to back up, retain and recover customer data. All disaster recovery sites stay within European Economic Area borders.
Learn more about the EU Compliance Edition and Caspio’s other Enterprise offerings.
The EU Compliance Edition is available now to all new and existing customers. Contact us for details.