Have you ever tried driving at night with busted headlights?
It’s not only difficult, but also dangerous.
In the same way, running a business without clear visibility into crucial company metrics is risky.
In fact, an overwhelming 84% of business executives surveyed by the Harvard Business Review agree that making decisions based on real-time data is increasingly important.
Now that companies are transitioning to remote working and other business continuity measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, you need online dashboards to make fast, data-driven decisions.
We compiled 20 online dashboards you can build in Caspio right now, to help you steer your business in the right direction.
Dashboard Applications You Can Build Right Now
While most companies can’t live without dashboards, some balk at the idea of investing in these solutions. Why? Well, in the traditional setting, business dashboards require intricate coding to build and perform successfully. But today, that’s no longer the case.
Here are 20 dashboards you can build right now, without writing code or hiring IT talent to build them for you:
Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Executive Dashboard – Give your CEO and other executives a quick look at business performance metrics across all departments, allowing decision-makers to react fast to market demands.
- Investor Dashboard – Financial companies and entrepreneurs use this dashboard to analyze the performance of investments, startups and acquisitions in real-time.
- Sales Analysis Dashboard – Use this analytics dashboard to know which of your products and sales teams are performing well for a specific period. Want to start tracking sales right away? Deploy Caspio’s free Sales Tracking app template “as is” and customize it later to your exact requirements.
- Retail Distribution Dashboard – Identify opportunities to increase profit through improvements in your distribution process.
- E-Commerce Dashboard – Gain insight into live sales data to know which orders are pending, complete and confirmed. Request our ready-made e-commerce app to get this dashboard, along with an online storefront that embeds directly on your website.
- Campaign Optimization Dashboard – View your most successful campaigns and optimize digital marketing efforts across different platforms.
- SEM and PPC Dashboard – Boost sales generated from ads by helping your search engine marketing (SEM) executives and pay-per-click (PPC) managers better analyze cost per click and other key metrics.
- Lead Generation Dashboard – Ensure you send a continuous stream of leads for your Sales team to contact and convert. Get a quick overview of your online channels and conversion rates.
- Web Analytics Dashboard – Understand website performance to further optimize traffic and brand awareness.
- Customer Experience Dashboard – Present metrics such as client satisfaction and likelihood of renewal or extension. Build strong relationships with leads and clients using this free custom CRM template.
- Profit and Loss (P&L) Dashboard – Enable your general manager or auditor to calculate revenues, costs and expenses for the quarter or fiscal year.
- Profit Margin Analysis Dashboard – Help the CFO determine the profitability of the business at a glance.
- Retail Banking Dashboard – While they’re essential businesses and were not shut down during the pandemic, many retail banks are adjusting branch hours and operating practices. Help your bank measure different sources of relative income to see which services have bigger growth potential using this dashboard.
- Investment Portfolio Dashboard – Analyze stock trends and take action on the fly. This dashboard keeps investment managers up-to-date with portfolio performance and allocations.
HR and Admin Dashboards
- Human Resources Dashboard – HR directors and managers are working hard to roll out business continuity measures. You need to track employee productivity, improve the recruitment process and boost overall employee morale. To help simplify these tasks, check out these five HR management apps to reduce manual work.
- Time-to-Hire Dashboard – Spot bottlenecks and opportunities in the hiring process, allowing HR to improve efficiency, as well as avoid lost revenue and additional costs due to recruitment.
- Salary Competitiveness Dashboard – Discover how competitive your company is when it comes to compensation by comparing your offers with offers by competitors. Understand how salary competitiveness attracts potential employees and how it affects your hiring process.
- Employee Turnover Dashboard – Analyze employee attrition and other relevant metrics to determine opportunities for improvement.
Customer Service Dashboards
- Helpdesk Dashboard – Get real-time statistics on support requests, tickets and tasks. Want to get started right away? Here’s a free IT helpdesk template you can use to build your customer service dashboard.
- Call Center Dashboard – Monitor the response time, abandonment rate, first call resolutions and other KPIs of call center agents to provide better service to customers.
Build Your Web Dashboard With Caspio Today
If you’re an IT professional who needs extra time to attend to more pressing matters like providing support in the face of a pandemic or a business professional who has no experience in traditional software development, you have the power to create an online dashboard without coding. Use Caspio!
Caspio’s low-code platform puts development tools in the hands of both IT specialists and end-users. Business professionals can build dashboards and other database applications themselves using intuitive point-and-click tools, all without having to learn coding or manage complex cloud infrastructures. At the same time, IT professionals can build applications 10-20x faster compared to traditional development.
Today’s “new normal” requires business leaders to make well-informed decisions, fast. Having an online dashboard makes it possible. Build your own custom cloud-based dashboards using Caspio today!
Want to know how it works?
Watch our Ultimate Video Guide: Create a Web Dashboard Without Coding to learn how you can build business dashboards without writing a single line of code.
Or, if you’re ready, use our free database builder to start creating dashboards and other custom apps for free!
Better yet, schedule a free consultation if you have urgent application development needs that will help you improve your operations during this time. Our Service and Support teams are standing by to help you minimize the impact of this pandemic on your business.