Time limits are surprisingly effective at motivating users to complete a web form. Adding a timeout script increases the sense of urgency and commitment to finish your form within the allowed time. A time limit also encourages candid first impressions or “off-the-cuff” opinions in surveys, polls, quizzes, and feedback forms.
This week’s Tech Tip shows how easy it is to add a timeout script to web forms powered by Caspio. Using an HTML5 script, you can quickly display a timeout clock that automatically submits the form when time runs out.
Read the article for step-by-step instructions:
Tech Tip: Add a Timeout Script to Web Forms
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets