This week’s Tech Tip shows you how to add intelligent routing to your web forms by implementing a custom redirect on form submit, based on the user’s input. A dynamic form destination personalizes the user experience and can be easily adapted for different purposes.
With Caspio’s built-in online database and app builder, you can easily add a custom redirect that automatically pushes your users to the appropriate next step. This feature gives you complete control to create dynamic apps and multi-page forms with an intuitive understanding of your users’ selections and needs.
To learn how to add a custom redirect on form submit, check out the Tech Tip article.
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets