In the previous step of this video series, we showed you how to import Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into Caspio to create a web database. We imported sales numbers as a typical scenario, but keep in mind that virtually any type of database or report can be brought into Caspio’s online database.
Now it’s time to build your web application. Part 2 will show you how to use the point-and-click wizards to create a web application on top of the data already imported from Excel.
In this video, you will learn how to:
- Build web application interfaces (search, results, details)
- Visualize data using charts
- Set up permissions for different users
Part 2: Build Your Web Application
Last, watch the final step in this video series:
- Part 3: Embed Application on Any Site – Deploy to your own public or internal website.
When you are finished watching the videos, feel free try Caspio for yourself in a free trial.
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets