Let’s face it. The great idea that you have been thinking to implement with Caspio is not going to get done by itself. Someone has to build the app and deploy it to the web. So what’s in between you and the finished work? Well, primarily time. But there are many other things that can stymie development of your app. Having been in this business for the past many years, we have come to realize that the following can slow you down:
- Not having a clear vision – If you know exactly what you want, then you are much closer to the finish line than you realize. But if the idea still needs work to become clear, then this is where you need to start.
- Not having a clear roadmap – Once you know where you want to go, you need a roadmap to get there. In the context of Caspio your roadmap is the list of your interfaces, types of users that your app needs to serve, processes, integration, data migration, etc. You need to create and closely follow a checklist.
- Not knowing your tool set well – As with any other tool, a well trained user gets a lot more done, much more elegantly than a novice user. The expert user rarely has to redo work, whereas a newbie may end up with a lot of trials and errors.
- Not investing enough time – Let’s face it – we are all busy. In daily business life priorities change often and things move fast. The trick to finish a task is to stay focused, with as little interruption as possible, until it’s done. When other priorities pop up, remind yourself how bad you want the current task to end.
So are you ready to start your next project? Do you think you have a clear vision for the end product, have your checklist, know the capabilities of Caspio and have the time to bring it to an end? The great news is that we are here to help.
We have help for you at every step of the way. Here is your menu of options:
- Roll up your sleeves and get to work. Give us a holler when you have a question. We have a tech support team that is well known for their expertise and friendliness. But we also have a great discussion forum that is frequented by helpful customers as well Caspio staff. There are a lot of great articles on our HowTo website and many video tutorials on our YouTube channel. Also, don’t begin any work until you attend our two free live web-based training sessions.
- Sign up for Caspio Jumpstart. It’s a program designed to help you go from zero to a finished product in as little time as possible. You will work one-on-one with a Caspio expert during your Jumpstart duration and can bounce ideas off of them, have them review your plans, your work in progress, and give you advice. If they don’t hear from you, they call you to see where you are in your project. They become as vested in your success as you are.
- Let our Professional Services team build your app for you. We have an amazing team that does unbelievable work. Have a chat with them and see what they can do for you. The nice thing is that you can take over the maintenance or future enhancements of the application once it’s built for you.
The bottom line is that we want to help you bring that vision of yours into the world. Don’t let a great idea remain undone. Let’s get started. Completely new to Caspio? There’s no better place to begin than a free trial.
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets