If you have public users who create personal profiles through one of your Caspio web applications, you can quickly create a system to help verify that the email address they provide you with is valid. You can also configure authentication to only accept users who have verified their email address. This way you can be positive that you have at least one valid piece of contact information for your users.
The Setup Process
Email validation is a multi-step process:
- After a user submits their information via the online registration form, they will receive an email containing a validation hyperlink.
- The user must click on this link to activate their account.
- Because the account can only be activated through the email, you can be sure that all email addresses for your registered users are valid.
Email validation spans many different capabilities of Caspio Bridge and is a great way to see a variety of features in action.
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets