The tutorial below shows how you can build an online database-driven web application with a parent-child table relationship using Caspio Bridge. In this example, the user can search for Customers and then drill down to a details page where customer details and a list of their contact history are shown. There is also a web form on the page that automatically associates new call log submissions to the displayed customer.
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets