Web forms that have too many fields often look long and cluttered. One simple solution is to group the fields into categories and then make each category collapsible. This way, users initially see a much shorter form to start, and can choose for themselves how many sections are visible at any given time.
This week’s Tech Tip, Creating Collapsible Sections, shows you how you can easily add this functionality to Caspio Bridge web forms. This solution works with an unlimited number of sections, and even if sections are collapsed when the user submits the form, all data is stored safely in your Caspio online database.
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets