With Caspio, you get the best of two worlds:
- The ability to manage data using Caspio’s scalable database and create applications using our visual application builder.
- And the flexibility to extend your applications using the platform’s integration capabilities to achieve virtually anything that you would like to accomplish in any way that makes the most sense for your business.
Caspio’s integration capabilities open up a world of possibilities for our customers. Here are some common usage scenarios:
- Utilize other SaaS solutions in conjunction with your Caspio applications.
- Integrate your ERP or other internal legacy systems with your online applications.
- Create automatic data movement processes to keep different systems in sync.
- Achieve custom user experiences and behaviors in your Caspio applications.
- Write custom programs to perform complex tasks that are not built into Caspio DataPages.
- Use Caspio as the backend database for non-Caspio applications.
Here are the top ways that Caspio customers are extending their applications to the next level:
- REST and SOAP APIs
Supporting both REST and SOAP standards, our APIs allow you to use any programming language to integrate your Caspio database with other web applications and software. For example, you can use the API to push and pull data between your Caspio database and other systems such as SAP, Salesforce, or even native mobile apps. You could also perform complex data manipulation using custom applications and update your Caspio data accordingly.
- DataHub Scheduled Import and Export
This feature automates data import/export tasks between Caspio and cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3 as well as traditional repositories such as S/FTP, SCP, and HTTP sites. Many customers use DataHub to automatically move data from other databases into their Caspio applications as frequently as every few minutes.
- Zapier Integration
Caspio’s integration with Zapier allows you to set up triggers and integrations between Caspio and over 400 services such as CRM systems, Google Apps, email marketing programs, SMS services, and more.
- Microsoft Office Plugin
Our Microsoft Office plugin enables you to easily connect your Caspio data to Microsoft Access and Excel programs so that the latest online data is automatically available and is refreshed on your desktop for data analysis, mail merge, or other offline processes.
- Web Parameters
Query string parameters make it easy to send or receive data between your Caspio apps and other web applications using simple URL parameters. For example, you can pre-fill a Caspio-powered form using values received from another application, or your Caspio application can initiate other tasks by sending data to other applications that receive the values through the URL.
We have a team of expert integration engineers who can implement your projects quickly. Request a project consultation with our Professional Services team to discuss the details of your projects.
Transform your business today.
Learn how you can drive your business to digital transformation success with low-code at Caspio’s Roadshow and Training Boot Camp events.