We have just released Caspio Map Mashup version 7 (beta). The new mashup is a step-by-step wizard that generates ready-to-deploy code. Many of the frequently requested features are included and can make your maps a lot more interesting and feature-rich.
Your Caspio apps can be configured to generate QR codes for a variety of purposes.
You’ve created your app with Caspio and deployed it to your website, but have you considered how to get more out of your efforts? Here are some ways that you can extend the reach of your Caspio apps to gain more exposure and usage:
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets