With the high cost of home ownership, the rental property market is on the rise with projected revenues of $46.54 billion in 2017. In order to compete in rental property market, businesses must embrace web technologies since prospective renters expect to find all the property information online.
Caspio recently released a new Rental Property Listing app template to make it easy to publish a database-driven property listing on any website. Public users can search, filter, and view property listing details, while agents can manage all listings using a centralized online database.
- Property listings include rental details, photo gallery, and agent’s contact information
- Public users can search for rental properties based on a range of criteria
- Agents have a separate password-protected interface for managing listings
- Supports unlimited properties and agents
The app template can be further extended with more functionality:
- Customize or add new fields to display additional rental information
- Display an interactive map on the property details page
- Allow users to filter and sort results based on proximity
- Enable automatic emails whenever users submit an inquiry
- For additional capabilities, request Caspio’s Real Estate Listings template
This ready-made template is free with any Caspio account to use “as is”, or customize based on your exact requirements.
Transform your business today.
Learn how you can drive your business to digital transformation success with low-code at Caspio’s Roadshow and Training Boot Camp events.