Event planners have one central goal … to ensure their events run smoothly from start to end.
Even the most-skilled planners face some logistical challenges managing the event registration process and all the resulting data – event details, invitee lists, registrant lists, actual attendee lists, email confirmations, email follow-ups, etc. This is especially true when managing multiple events.
To help you streamline the event registration process, Caspio recently released a free Event Registration App that you can embed on your own website. It is free with any Caspio account to use “as is” or customize based on your exact requirements. Once deployed, public users can view and register for events, while administrators can manage all event details using a centralized database.
- Seamlessly embed the event registration app on any website, CMS, or blog
- Publish new event listings with the click of a button
- View registrants’ profile information
- Supports unlimited users and event listings
The app template can be further extended with more functionality:
- Customize or add new fields to display additional event details
- Enable automatic emails to registrants and administrators
- Allow users to filter and sort events based on proximity or other criteria
- Display an interactive map on the event listing page
- For additional capabilities, take a look at Caspio’s Event Calendar app template.
The event registration app is free with any Caspio account to use “as is” or customize based on your exact requirements.
Drive your digital business to success.
Empower your team to create custom applications that solve real business problems with Caspio.