The U.S. Postal Service is onboard with Obama’s cloud computing initiative, recently signing an enterprise agreement with Caspio. USPS manages 34,000 retail locations and delivers to every address in the nation – but unlike other government agencies, it doesn’t rely on tax dollars to pay for operating expenses.
Now it’s Caspio’s turn to deliver. Our platform will undoubtedly help USPS reduce costs, while improving information processing time.
Learn more about Caspio’s enterprise cloud computing solutions by scheduling a free consultation.
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets