Last October, Caspio announced its partnership with Mona Foundation with the goal to sponsor 50 children to attend the ADCAM school in the Amazon, Brazil. We’re excited to report that we have achieved our goal! So far, we have contributed over $15,000 thanks to the charity efforts of Caspio employees and our Facebook fans.
On Tuesday, Caspio was a sponsor for the “Christmas with a Purpose” event benefiting the foundation, along with special guest Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the NBC hit, The Office).
The event raised around $100,000 and Rainn made sure that everyone had a great time.
Watch a quick interview with Rainn Wilson at the event as he explains why he chose to support Mona Foundation and how it has affected his personal life.
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets