In what has become a highly-anticipated tradition watching for the latest up-and-coming companies and shifts in the economic landscape, Inc. Magazine has announced their annual list of the fastest growing private companies in the United States.
We are pleased to announce that Caspio is included in the top 1000 list at #779.
Being placed alongside some of the most driven, successful American companies is a great honor, and the Caspio team would like to extend a huge “thank you” to you — our customers — for helping us get here. We couldn’t have done it without your trust, encouragement and continued support.
Compiling a list of the fastest growing companies is no easy task. The U.S. is known for its entrepreneurial spirit with over 29 million small businesses and 139 of the world’s 500 largest profitable companies, so identifying the top 5000 most successful companies is quite an extensive undertaking. The achievements of entrepreneurial businesses has always been the backbone of American economic prosperity, and this year’s list is a promising indication that the economy is on its way to recovery.
This year in particular, each business had to reestablish a successful business model to overcome the tough economic landscape, and our own rapid growth comes from simply doing what we do best: providing our customers with the best possible tools and services to help you as you grow your own business. In fact, from hearing your stories, we expect to see more of our own customers on this list next year!
The Inc. 5000 recognition comes on the tail of many other recent announcements. In fact, 2010 has already been an exciting year for us, with new customer wins, relentless product innovation, and industry recognition. Some of the recent highlights include:
- Receiving the Cloud Computing Business Value Award from THINKstrategies, Inc., which recognizes cloud companies that deliver tangible business benefits such as lower costs, faster deployment times, and greater profitability.
- InformationWeek recommended Caspio as the “Microsoft Access of the Cloud“ to simplify online database publishing and app creation for non-programmers.
- Proven enterprise-grade performance and 99.99% uptime for over 5 years, even offering a special migration program for Intuit Quickbase customers looking for a more reliable, secure platform.
- - How to Create a Database from Excel (Part 1: Import Spreadsheet)
- - Need Structured Data in Your CMS? Embed Caspio’s Cloud Database
- - Announcing Caspio Global Sites for Better Performance and Compliance
- - Form To Excel – Three ways to get web form data into Excel
- - Convert Microsoft Excel to a Web Database
TagsAmazon app templates awards BYOD Caspio Cloud Cloud Apps cloud computing cloud database community customers database reports data sets election Excel extensions facebook government how-to iPad iPhone Map Mashup media mobile mobile apps MS Access MS Excel News non-profit online database paas plugins ready-made applications ready-to-publish database roadmap searchable database search applications security Services usability web applications web apps web design web forms widgets