In today’s real estate world, buyers are relying heavily on online sources when looking for new properties. According to a study by the National Association of Realtors, 42% of buyers use the internet as a first step when searching for real estate listings. Meanwhile, 33% reported to have purchased their properties with the help of an agent or broker.
What does this mean for you as a realtor? It could mean that putting your real estate listings online may be a key to extend your market reach.
Fortunately, Caspio has just released an updated version of its Real Estate Listings application and is free for customers. You can embed the app on your own website as it is or do some customization to meet your exact requirements.
Caspio Real Estate Listings App
The app can be used in multi-agent offices. It has features for brokers, agents, or real estate sales professionals, and the public who would be searching and interacting with the listings and submitting inquiries.
Features for Real Estate Brokers
- Administrative access to the entire system
- Ability to view, add, or delete agents, listings, and inquiries
- Ability to add unlimited agents and properties
Features for Real Estate Agents
- Create own public profile that is automatically accessible from each of the listings
- Ability to view, add, or delete own listings
- Receive email notifications when potential buyers submit inquiries
- A versatile contact management system for processing inquiries
Features for Property Buyers
- Search properties based on a range of criteria
- Filter and sort results based on distance and display results on a Google Map
- View agent contact information and send feedback and queries
To learn more, you can request the app if you already have a regular account or try the demo yourself.
Turn your ideas into powerful business applications.
Create cloud database apps with little to no coding and bring your ideas to life with Caspio.