Caspio has released our latest free app, an easy-to-use Store Locator. This ready-made app offers a comprehensive set of web tools allowing you to roll out your own advanced “location finder” on your website, mobile site or within your existing apps.
It is a turnkey solution for stores, franchises, retailers – essentially any business with many locations – and can be easily customized for any specific need. The Store Locator makes it easy for users to locate any address-centric data from the underlying database.
- Includes both web and mobile web apps
- Utilizes smartphone GPS and Google maps
- Embeds seamlessly on your own website
- Supports any web host, blog software or CMS
- Can also be embedded on Facebook
- A robust administrative interface makes it easy to manage data and user interfaces
- Existing location data can be geocoded through our geocoding service
Nearly everything about the app is customizable using Caspio’s point-and-click wizards. This includes fields, labels, colors, icons, language, etc. Most modifications require zero coding.
Other Use Cases
The app can be modified for any industry, particularly when location is important. Examples include:
- Local government can use it to let citizens report issues such as broken street lights and potholes by submitting a photo and description.
- News media can use it to let readers submit accident photos, impressive neighborhood Christmas lights, locations of flash floods, etc.
- Databases of all kinds can be uploaded into the app to allow users to quickly find businesses, services, etc.
Visit the App Gallery to view an interactive demo and request this app.
Like all of our ready-made apps, the Store Locator is free to all customers. Not using Caspio? Start a free trial today.
Are there other applications you would like to see listed in our gallery? Tell us by leaving a comment below or submit an idea to our IdeaBox.
Turn your ideas into powerful business applications.
Create cloud database apps with little to no coding and bring your ideas to life with Caspio.