Join our webinar to hear real-life success stories and watch app demos directly from Caspio customers in the educational services industry.
Learn first-hand how universities, colleges, and their support services departments use Caspio’s cloud application platform to modernize their systems.
Several of Caspio’s customers will co-present the webinar, sharing an in-depth look at their goals, experiences, and success rolling out Caspio-powered applications to improve operations at a fraction of the time and costs compared to traditional development methods.
Industry Webinar: Innovating Educational Services with No-Code Custom Cloud Apps
- Time: November 17 at 10AM PST / 1PM EST
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Free
What you’ll learn:
- See how the education sector is streamlining operations by automating processes in the cloud.
- Hear stories and examples directly from Caspio’s customers.
- See a wide range of application examples such as course catalogs, research databases, and auxiliary services automation.
- Get tips on implementing applications for both web and mobile, plus special considerations for security, privacy, and compliance requirements such as FERPA.
- Space is limited. Register now to save your spot.
Caspio has been helping educational organizations to embrace the cloud for over a decade, serving some of the most prestigious universities around the world – including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, UCLA, and Oxford University. To learn more, request a demo or sign up for a free trial to try it out for yourself.
Are you attending this year’s National Association of College Auxiliary Services conference in San Antonio? Come meet Caspio staff at booth #725 to get a hands-on demo of the platform and see why Caspio is a cost effective and efficient solution for the educational services industry.
Drive your digital business to success.
Empower your team to create custom applications that solve real business problems with Caspio.