Caspio is designed to be used by anyone – both technical and non-technical types alike. And while there is a “no coding necessary” approach to the platform, the process of getting started building complex apps can benefit greatly from some expert guidance from day one. That is why we have developed a new program to both better acquaint new users to the Caspio platform, and help new users get their first online database or app live in the quickest possible fashion.
The program – we are calling it Caspio Jumpstart – is a package of Expert Sessions and other training, all done with a single, dedicated point of contact. We call these TAMs (short for Technical Account Managers). Having a dedicated TAM for the duration of your Jumpstart means you have a consistent experience and expert to help you learn both the Caspio Bridge administration, as well as design and deployment help with your initial project.
During these sessions, the Caspio TAM will:
- Spend time to listen to your requirements and analyze your needs.
- Work with you to define a high-level roadmap for the project.
- Provide support, training and hands-on demonstrations to propel your development.
- Review your implementation for structural soundness, performance and security and offer improvements where necessary.
- Assist with the migration of any existing data in your Caspio account.
- Help with the development of your app (within the standard features of the Caspio platform) and launch preparation.
- Serve as your main point of contact for escalated support cases.
So, if you are new to Caspio – or are a long-time Caspio user and would like to take advantage of six intensive sessions with a dedicated Caspio expert – sign up for a Jumpstart today.